BROWSE BY CATEGORY
20% DISCOUNT ON ALL ONLINE ORDERS. 20% WILL BE DEDUCTED AUTOMATICALLY AT CHECK OUT.
JAVA MTB NIGHT RIDE - 30 NOVEMBER 2020
Join us for the JAVA MTB NIGHT RIDE on 30 November 2020. The event will take place at Van Loveren on the R317 between Robertson and Bonnievale, Western Cape.
Riders can choose between the beginners 22km or intermediate 35km Java MTB routes.
Starting time: 18h00
*Few minutes intervals between starting times, times might be adjusted on the day. Remember this is a social ride.
R200 per Entry, includes bottle of wine / non-alcoholic beverage & meal at Christina's Bistro.
On entering choose your meal of choice at Christina's Bistro. 3 Options plus a vegetarian option available.
NO DISCOUNT APPLIES.
ON THE DAY
- Indemnity forms need to be completed 15min before the ride starts.
- Receive your meal & beverage voucher to be handed in after your race at Christina's Bistro.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Proper cycling night-light is essential
- There will be a few minutes intervals between starting times, times might be adjusted on the day
- Entries on the day close at 17h45
- Online entries will close on the day at 12h00
- Entrants under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a fun ride which will not be timed
- Cyclist: No helmet & Buff = No Ride
- No Refunds
Please remember this is a fun ride.
Covid-19 regulations apply.
This event will be a self-guided, not timed and without water points.
This event is a simple, fun celebration of being outdoors and being active. It will be non-competitive, therefore there will not be medals or a prizegiving. In order to maintain social distance, there will not be lucky draws, instead entrants will end off their experience with a bottle of wine or grape juice and a delicious meal.
For further enquiries please contact Ria: firstname.lastname@example.org / 023 615 1505